The digital camo room decor can be a particularly fun topic, especially for rooms of children, but paint can be a little intimidating. It may take a while sealing the walls, but the effect is worth it, if you want to create a wall of appropriate digital camouflage style.
1. Sella everything you want to avoid painting. This includes window sills, corners and edges of the roof. Cover the floor with a tarp.
12 Photos Gallery of: Digital Camo Room Decor
2. Apply two coats of one of the colors of paint all over the wall, using roller. Wait for the first coat to dry before applying the second.
3. Paste a camo room decor pattern on the walls. All that masking tape will cover the original color, so you should use the tape to create different patterns for different block sizes and shapes. Use a reference image, if you have one.
4. Paint inside the box without tape, using a flat brush. Do it with one color at a time and use a new brush for each color. Make every way tapeless is a single color.
5. Remove the tape from the wall, once the paint has dried. Your base layer should be seen and mingle with your painted to create camo room decor pattern blocks.